Announcement: Project ABYDOS

    Finally, I've decided to announce that I'm working on another After Effects project!  This one, called Abydos, will be a much larger-scale project than either of my previous relatively long projects; going for a more engaging storyline, actual personalities and hopefully some world-building.  As well, since Clash of the Jedi, my skills have improved quite a bit: the enemies are planned to be entirely CG, and energy effects will be both flashier and more realistic-looking.  It'll incorporate ideas from Project Mirai (which is on hold for now) and will quite possibly take place in the same universe.  Only time will tell for sure; a short video's coming in September, though (likely the title sequence).  Ignore the lights. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Finally--a Physical Mattework!