ABYDOS II: Official Trailer

It's here!



I'd earlier considered posting a comedic, one-shot sketch, but I decided it'd be better to release a full trailer (hence why I'd said that an update video would come "soon" almost a full year ago). Hopefully it was worth the wait!

And yes, the end does mean that I'll be tackling the numerous questions left open by the first film!  (...Except why ABYDOS' car looks like Chloe's.  The closest thing I had to an explanation for that is that their distinctive transport had a camouflage mechanism that got stuck in the rough shape of a blue box, and that would probably get me sued by the BBC.) 

Ignore the lights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)

I've Uploded a 3D Model!