Update (on the blog, not the software)

I noticed I haven't been blogging lately.  For Summer, it's been a busy time!  Keeping the blog up-to-date, I said earlier that I was working on an animation more serious than the others.  The primary difference here is that this movie will include sound, which was not in any of my previous ones.  This is harder than I thought, mostly because: a) only certain output settings show the "Encoding" section that handles sound, b) a lot of the encoding options say when you try to render, "Error initializing video stream" and then there's c) when the right combination is finally reached, there's either no audio or no visual.  Either way, then despite its also being 4 seconds long, I think once the problem's solved it'll be worth the (reeeeally long) wait.

On another note, I've started helping to teach some of my family members about Sculptris!  Soon now,  I'll be able to show off show you their stuff as well as my own!
On yet another happy note... hmm... I'm going to write my next post in less than ten days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)