My Blender Classes Have Started!

This actually happened some time before this post.  As I said earlier, I’m taking classes of Blender using K12.com, and quite a few of my posts will from now on have to do with the assignments I have to do.  Starting with my first assignments: “Put a hat on a monkey” and “Put a dozen randomly sized and rotated eggs in a carton”.  First is Suzzane:
Suzzane, complete with top hat.
I used my “assign multiple materials” trick from the previous post for the eyes and pupils, and I also used the “Mirror” setting on the Materials properties (no relation to the Mirror modifier) to make the ground reflective.  Interestingly though, I had to be careful about how reflective I made the plane, as too much would completely reflect the sky, which would make it seem like there was no plane at all:

Quite interesting, but not the goal of my activity.  As a side note, the stars don’t seem able to be reflected.
Second of all (some of you who read Zoom Times may already know this): Eggs.       What the teachers wanted me to do was this:
Eggs in carton
What I ended up doing was this:
Colored eggs in carton
It was actually the Prime Minister’s idea to color them like Easter eggs, and from then on I’ve tried to do something extra with each of my assignments (Suzzane’s eye coloring and reflective plane).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)