Still Life

"less than a month since your last blog post, and you've got another up already?  Impossible!"  I know, right?  Anyway, here's something I've been working on for my college project with Adobe Illustrator.  My assignment was to "trace" and color a still life picture, preferably one I took.  I hastily set up a plum, a book, a frying pan and my pocket watch.
I mean, easy, right?  After all, what could possibly go wrong?

Is that phrase cursed or something?  The downside was that my teacher liked the super-complex tablecloth design (which I had ironically picked myself a few years ago) and decided I should also draw that.

And the reflections on the frying pan.

After staying up 'till 10:00 on the day before I thought it was due (although I later realized that it wouldn't be due for another half-month after that), I was done.  Here is my finally finished file:
When my teacher reviewed this, he said that I was "pretty much done" (fortunately he uses understatement a lot), and that I should take a look into something like an art show. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)

Finally--a Physical Mattework!