My Photoshop Project

Finally!  After weeks of anticipation (from me, anyway) I've finally come to my last post on the college class!  Using quick masks (like erasing except it "hides" information instead of just erasing it), adjustment layers (see last post) and technically copyrighted material, I've produced my final project! 
One of my favorite things about this is that a lot of it is actually real--I really was standing on that pillar, and Klenda actually was wearing that glove, although it was originally silver (and Zorg's kampilan was photoshopped, unfortunately).  You can see where I got some photos right here.  The others I either took (Zorg), got from Wikipedia (the sword) or Google (Death Valley back there--under copyright, but apparently if you change the meaning of the picture--e.g. from nature to action--the copyright doesn't count). 

If you have any questions, feel free to post some in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)

I've Uploded a 3D Model!