Finally--a Physical Mattework!

Here it is!  Using the same technique used in Star Wars* (although a bit shakier and with less axes) I've done an actual green screening/mattework using my brother's birthday present!


It looks a bit cheesy, but I'd say a lot of the trouble is that the lighting was a bit wrong.  As well, an iPhone, despite recording at Super HD (aka 2.1 Megapixels=not actually that high), isn't quite at the professional level of video cameras.  Either way, the problem was that if I'd try to take away certain shades of green, parts of Oob's Ninjacopter would also disappear. 

*Star Wars: instead of moving toy ships on Popsicle sticks like everyone else, Lucasfilm had the cameras moving while the detailed ships stayed still in front of a blue screen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)