ABYDOS: Incursion is Released!

Here it is! I'm really thankful to my siblings Klenda, Zorg and Leena for all the acting, improv-ing, re-voicing and consulting; each of them brought new things to the table that vastly improved the script and execution thereof. This has propelled my abilities incredibly far even through the span of the movie's production, and it's marked my first time working with several features and tactics, including inverse kinematics, luma-based sky replacement, (successful) in-Blender 3D tracking and more!

I also decided to push myself as a filmmaker rather than solely as a VFX artist, especially concerning editing and screenwriting; while I wasn't going for film-level masterpiece (which, to borrow from a college-related book, would probably work about as well as attempting Flight of the Bumblebee after learning my first chords), I decided to go a bit more advanced with story structure, theme and motif this time as a step forward. Hope you like it! 

Not sure if I'll keep going with Turbulence directly (there's a lot more than ABYDOS to explore in that world), but I think I'll scale things back for future projects; a three-minute video done well can be just as engaging as a feature-length film, so maybe I'll see what I can do with that.

Ignore the lights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Quick Takes Friday

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!