Blog updates!

It's occurred to me that I've had the same basic theme since about... 2014. (And that was when I switched from Picture Window: Shade to Picture Window: Open.) While I've redesigned the blog every few years, most of that's been renovating the backgrounds and coloring, if with some fancier additions like gradients via CSS.  With a new decade officially in place and responsive design more important than ever, I decided it's time to fully redecorate! I'll admit I wasn't as big a fan of the default Contempo on its own, but with some CSS, the gradients and transparency are back and the ABYDOS-influenced color scheme is far more consistent across the site!

I'll eventually replace the background and header images (the latter image was first rendered in late 2014), but I thought I'd keep them for now to transition the theme more smoothly. In the meantime, I've been working on a couple of other projects I'm quite excited about (not related to ABYDOS), but it may be a while before I post more on those. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Quick Takes Friday

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Finally--a Physical Mattework!