The Answer!

After taking quite a long time studying my book, digressing on world domination schemes and trying more combinations of codecs, I finally got my answer on a forum I'd posted my question on.  The answer was that I could just insert the sounds after I finish rendering.  He also said that the error message means that I've chosen "bad parameters."

I have no idea what he means, although I may have a small idea on how to fix it... but then again, I'll probably end up going with his suggestion: put in sound later (I've finished the animation).  There may be yet another long pause since I'm leaving for summer camp soon--a non-computer activity.

However, now that I've mostly solved the problem (thanks "Stiv"!), I'll try to post more frequently.
On another note, I got a Bamboo pen & pad for my birthday which (when I figure out how it's used) can dramatically improve using Sculptris, and may help with Blender too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)