I'm Back!

I have returned from Summer Camp and I am back.  I know I haven't been posting pictures lately, but soon I'll be ready.  The hardest part about mixing the audio and the video of my movie is that I "borrowed" the sound effects from Bejeweled 2, and that those sound files, .OGGs, weren't meant to operate on anything except the game [2018 update: whoops; turns out .OGG is a more common audio format than I'd thought, so I must have run into a separate issue, or else it was just too obscure for Blender's notice at the time].  However, I recently figured out that I may have been doing it right some of the time.  You see, when I made a video with only audio/only visual, I think I created both at the same time--two files, the sound and the sight.  I think I'll be able to mix those together without much problem at all.

By the way, another Non Sequiter...

Ι γαν σπελλ Βλενδερ ανδ Σγυλπτρισ ιν Ενηλισθ γθαραγτερσ!
Blender and Sculptris in English characters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)