Advancing Some?

Since my Hawaii video, I've decided to pretend to widen my budget, although as I'm currently on my laptop in the middle of Spain, my budget is if anything lowered.  However, I've noticed that one factor in great CGI is moving cameras, so I've since decided to utilize that.  I've combined this with MakeHuman, a character creation suite (it Makes Humans).  I've ended up with a brief animation mostly intended as a test for cinematography and MakeHuman bone rigging (movement) or else a brief scene in some longer animation:


 I can't seem to get the character to walk forward from the bones alone, but that'll only take work and time.  Also in progress is to figure out how to make the people affected by gravity--it works for "cloth" effects, but not for the actual objects and people (as you can see, the foot is actually in the air as the person is taking a step). However, I've decided to try and "do more" with my animation and get more complex. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

Robotrio Behind the Scenes: DANT-1C!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)