Mirai


This is it.  Do you remember when one year ago, I said that I had something big under plans?  Something involving both live action and computer animation?  Well, it's been one year.  I've gotten a considerable bit better--both at the plots and the animation.  After a lot of planning, I've decided to do something about it.  As I was at the Mediterranean Sea for a week without internet, Blender was my primary computer priority.  And here is the first scene:

This is the only scene I've rendered so far, though it's one of my most professional-looking, in my opinion.  Also my first animation to be rendered at Full HD, we can see a futuristic city zooming to an important-looking building...

This will be one of many brief scenes I'll show before releasing the premier (yet to be recorded).  I'm having big ideas about this.  As usual, you can leave any comments in the comments!  I'm leaving for America soon, to I'll be able to do better animation from there.  Bye for now and I hope to post again soon! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

A Random Guy