More Abydos: Late Edition

    You may have noticed that I've been gone even longer than usual.  I've been taking five concurrent college classes, causing continuing constraints concerning Creative Cloud crafts.  Hoping to get back to posting regularly (at least once a month), and I've been building up the universe of Abydos, which I hope to complete filming for within a week or so after the semester.

    I've been doing quite a bit with 2D animation, especially regarding Adobe Flash's frame-by-frame animation--and, if you'll believe it, pinned character animation in After Effects.  I decided to incorporate Abydos into my two final projects: a rotoscoped project done in Flash and a rigged short done in After Effects (which also features the title sequence I mentioned last post).  Again, these ideas don't have much to do with the story (despite the design being based on Zorg's character, the character ended up being voiced by me for the project), but I decided to put some work into both Abydos and college.  As for the Abydos itself, I have a lot more of the world-building down and I fixed a lot of cheesy dialogue.  Hope to post at least once a month, but I will keep you updated! 

Ignore the Lights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)