Photoshop Work: RPGs and Fansubbing

With all that's been going on, I forgot to mention that I've been doing a bit with Photoshop, some of which is now being used for professional and semi-professional purposes!

A few months ago, I worked on a character sheet for Battlefield Press's new role-playing game, Pulp Fantastic.  The game centers around the world of the superhero pulp novels of the early 1900s, and the character sheet (a completely free addition) is one of four existing variants made for different games in that style. 
Another thing I've worked on is a splash image for Episode 5 of a fan-made English sub of the popular Japanese show, Kamen Rider Ghost (as the Kamen Rider series has no official release whatsoever in the US, fansubs are the closest we can come to professional releases).  The episode in question introduced a new rider, so I decided to work on one featuring both characters.  It was accepted surprisingly quickly (by TV-Nihon, one of the two major groups that currently work on Kamen Rider shows), so I feel like a college class in design must have helped there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)