Beware The Shadowed Monkey

Certainly not the most typical title for a blog post (although Happy End of the World Day was nice), but I can't really think of a better one for this...

'Twas a specified date when our intellects would be tested [homeschool portfolio]; and I concluded to whip up a rendering for the occasion.  I decided to focus more on the materials (color + texture + appearance) as opposed to actual modeling for this; I used Halos (kind of like turning every vertex into a particle) and was experimenting with the settings--rings, lines, vertex normal... veeeeery interesting stuff.

I have no idea if this ties in with my Isle of the Mutant Monkeys post...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)