Intermission: HAPPY END OF THE WORLD DAY!


Well, I do tend to be a little bit original with my celebrations.  I even came up with a song for this one!

On the first day of Doomsday my true love just told me that the Earth exploded on the TV!  On the second day of Doomsday my true love just told me that there were two giant earthquakes and that Earth exploded on the TV!

On the third day of Doomsday my true love just told my that there were three exploding cars, two giant earthquakes and the Earth exploding on the TV!  On the fourth day of Doomsday my true love just told me that there were four hurricanes, three exploding cars, two giant earthquakes, and the Earth exploding on the TV!

On the fifth day of Doomsday my true love just told me: there were FIVE KAIJU THINGS!  Four hurricanes, three exploding cars, two giant earthquakes, and the Earth exploding on the TV!
On the sixth day of Doomsday my true love just told my that there were six alien landings, FIVE KAIJU THINGS!  Four hurricanes, three exploding cars, two giant earthquakes, and the Earth exploding on the TV!

On the seventh day of Doomsday my true love just told me that there were seven tornado watchings, six alien landings, FIVE KAIJU THINGS!  Four hurricanes, three exploding cars, two giant earthquakes, and the Earth exploding on the TV!

On the eighth day of Doomsday my true love just told me that there were eight crumbling buildings, seven tornado watchings, six alien landings, FIVE KAIJU THINGS!  Four hurricanes, three exploding cars, two giant earthquakes, and the Earth exploding on the TV!

On the ninth day of Doomsday my true love just told me that there were nine declared wars, eight crumbling buildings, seven tornado watchings, six alien landings, FIVE KAIJU THINGS!  Four hurricanes, three exploding cars, two giant earthquakes, and the Earth exploding on the TV!
On the tenth day of Doomsday my true love just told me that there were ten power blackouts, nine declared wars, eight crumbling buildings, seven tornado watchings, six alien landings, FIVE KAIJU THINGS!  Four hurricanes, three exploding cars, two giant earthquakes, and the Earth exploding on the TV!

On the eleventh day of Doomsday my true love just told me that there were eleven global panics, ten power blackouts, nine declared wars, eight crumbling buildings, seven tornado watchings, six alien landings, FIVE KAIJU THINGS!  Four hurricanes, three exploding cars, two giant earthquakes, and the Earth’s explosion on the TV!

On the twelfth day of Doomsday my true love just told me…  twelve Santas discovered Earth won’t blow up…

eleven global panics, ten power blackouts, nine declared wars, eight crumbling buildings, seven tornado watchings, six alien landings, FIVE KAIJU THINGS!  Four hurricanes, three exploding cars, two giant earthquakes, and that the Earth exploded on the TV!


P.S. Oh, yeah… Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)