K12 Project and Assignment 6: Build and Shape a Car

I’m finally catching up on all my blog posts!  I’d hardly had any time at all to blog between K12′s Blender and k12′s Japanese, but thanks to winter break I can catch up here.

Anyway, for project 6 I used an entirely new way of modeling: starting with a grid, stretching it into a 2D car shape based on an image file, and using extrusion to make it a 3D object.  As a little addition, I dragged the Monkey from projects 3 and 4, putting it in a driving position.  For the assignment, I was supposed to reshape the car, make it smoother and add some more parts.  My addition there was adding actual lamps for my added-on headlights.  Here they are:
K12 6 Car















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)