Blender 101 1/2 TARDIS Part 1: Meanwhile…



DONE with Japanese Part 1 (ぼくは コンピューターの びじゅつが とても すきです!), DONE with 3D Art 1 and am resuming with new know-how!
I said I’d get back to material-changing, so here it goes!
Now then, one of those things I’d like you to see is what modeling looks like from my point of view.  For instance, I decided to do a quick modeling of a TARDIS:
Doctor1
Here’s more or less what it looks like while I’m modeling it:
Doctor2
Textures don’t show up on the non-rendered world.  That black stick on the right is a lamp.  But I digress–but then again, digression is a professional art of the universe, so as I was saying…

35 MINUTES LATER…

So.  Material-changing.  Right.  A little menu to right of this view contains something that looks a little like this:
photo
The red, circled bit shows the color of the object (blue) and if you right-click it, then press, “Insert Keyframes,” go forward in “time,” change the color and insert another kayframe then you get a smooth change of colour!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Quick Takes Friday

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Finally--a Physical Mattework!