K12 Final Assignment: Create Your Own

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  For my final assignment, I was supposed to find an image I liked and make a short animation based on it.  Here’s my choice: a cathode-ray television.  My special addition: I added myself.
TV 2


You never can trust a chandelier these days…
The technical (in technicolour) details: You may know that image-based textures can make pictures show up on objects, but I don’t believe I’ve mentioned that you can do the same thing for movies.  I still don’t know how to put in audio; I had to use a movie editing tool (Windows Movie Maker) to yank the audio out of the recording and save it separately, then (using the same program) add the audio to the finished project.

*Of course, I’ll still be taking 日本語の がっこう、 and that’s not even concerning 3D Art 2: Animation, which I believe I’ll be taking next fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Quick Takes Friday

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Finally--a Physical Mattework!