DONE!

Finally!  After weeks of trying, I’m finally done!

Well, you may have been expecting something better, but it was an achievement for me.  I ended up loading and re-saving the sounds as .WAVs on WavePad Sound Editor, which is, well, a sound editor.  After that, it was easy to just add the sounds on a movie editor (Windows Live Movie Maker is the one I used).  Once I learn more about particles and such, I may make a more advanced version with an explosion or two.  Also, now that I know how to make sounds, I can now probably make much more advanced movies–probably longer ones, too.
And believe it or not, you may not hear from me for another week, as I’m going on vacation soon.  I’ll bring my laptop this time, so I may blog from there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)