Isle of the Mutant Monkeys!

Finally, more pictures of my real modeling!  This post will, as well as showing fun images, involve technical details.  Anyway, this picture uses particles.  I’ve toyed with them before, but I had no idea how to make it work.  It turned out all I had to do was render it!  Particles, among other things, are good for fires, explosions, etc.  Although it appears inconsequential, one of my biggest knowledge boosts was (with the help of my book, which can be Herculean to understand sometimes anyway) assigning multiple textures to the “transporter.”  My problem in previous attempts was pressing the “New      +” in materials, when for more than one in one object I just press the overlooked “+” button near the New Material section.
This next one is probably one of my favorite creations: a self-made movie poster!I highly doubt I’m going to make it a real movie, or even a short animation, but still quite fun.  This is not my first project to use light for reasons other than, well, light (the disco lights on my Yoda post), but in many ways the light provides a sense of ambiguity, which is drawn even farther by my labeling the release date “?/?/??”, which was intended as another way of saying that it probably won’t come out.  I could’ve just written, “4/1/13″, but I liked the way it came out.
Hope you like the new decorating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)