I'm Back! (Again!)




I did bring my laptop this time, but the problem was that since I didn’t have Blender or Sculptris installed, there was really nothing to blog about.  However, there was one thing I had: Photoshop.  Some of you may remember my family portrait earlier.  I’ve done a minor update on it–namely, not cutting off part of my sister’s head and shoulders (while Photoshopping the Prime Minister, who was taking the picture, into the photograph. For those of you who haven’t seen the previous post, I’m the fellow in the orange shirt and the fish pendant):


I also took the liberty of putting our other four siblings, Hope, Jean, Regina and Mary, in there as well.
Image
Or perhaps you’d prefer Choclo and Zorg wielding lightsabers?
Image
I’ve experimented with a few others, though I’m sure I can post these later (this is the short version, really!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)