ParticleIllusion

This time, I’m going to do my link of the post first: www.wondertouch.com.  This is the home of ParticleIllusion, a $300 2-D special effects software.  It took me a while to get used to the frames, and only a while after I got the hang of it, the trial ran out.  Yes, from what little you know about me, you could probably tell I got the (free) 30-day trial.  ParticleIllusion does not record sound (which I found more than a little annoying) so you may not want to get it if you want full-fledged movies, but nevertheless it’s nice for fun little things as a hobby (e.g. the movie I made of myself below–you may recognize the girl in the background as Leena from the photoshop post).

Sorry all my videos are so short, but the better I get at these things the longer and more complex my movies will get!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)