What I Use for my Game-creating and Animations

I use Blender & Sculptris for my animations.  That’s it.  This post is so small it doesn’t even have a link-of-the-post.
Ok, so maybe I should make this a bit bigger…
First of all, I should talk about one of the things teenagers demidolts* should be interested in: video games.  I  have already changed my mind about no links & instead made there several links.  First, I started “making” computer games with a program called Kodu.  Kodu’s mascot–some sort of robot named Kodu.
Kodu is a free (assuming you log in, etc.) 3-D computer game-making software for simple programming.  I goofed around on that until I ran into Scratch (which is also 100% free).  At first Scratch seemed to be more work for less stuff (e.g. it can only make 2-D games), but I actually figured out that Kodu was more limiting than Scratch, not just easier.   And after that, I got into Blender, which is (you guessed it) also free, and it has its own built-in game engine.  It’s even more complex than Scratch, but I’m pretty sure some people could make a full Wii game out of it if they tried.  Pretty cool, but I still hardly have the slightest idea how it works.
Scratch– it’s mascot is a cat named… Scratch?  I don’t think it was ever given a name.

And now, the link of the post is: www.blender.org!  This is the official site of Blender, the incredible computer animation software I tend to use.  Have fun & good luck animating!  And don’t worry, next time I’ll start posting pictures and videos like I actually should do!
UPDATE: Dad and I have just discovered a new Blender-like game engine called Unity (unity3d.com).  There are two versions; one for free and one for $1500.  Guess which one I got.

*Isn’t that cool? Teens are half a mortal kid, and half a dolt?  I call this a demidolt, as some of you readers of Zoom Times may already know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)