Yoda

Finally, what I promised: showing off!
When I first downloaded Blender, I didn’t know how to do anything other than just scale cubes in odd ways.  Then, after the manual I was reading told me how to actually ADD stuff, I really got going!  I am going to show you my first project ever from before I even knew how to render:
Image  Yoda on Dagobah.  How cool is that?  The general idea here was just to see what I could do.  I remember creating a picture of the interior of his hut (complete with a painting of his glory days–him with a purple mohawk and electric guitar), but I think I deleted it by accident.  But the good news is: I made a video of him!  And I included disco lights!  It’s only about 3 seconds long, but still:

After a while I kept working on him between projects and despite the glitches with his clothing I think I got something here with my latest prototype:
Image
Today’s link-of-the-post: www.pixologic.com!  This can both give you the free Sculptris and the not-so-free Zbrush, only for $800!  Okay, so it IS for a good reason; Zbrush is really amazing (of course, I’m only judging it by the previews since it isn’t absolutely free, so you could probably tell I don’t have it by seeing my last post).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)