And More on Star Wars...

Today I’m talking about Photoshops, when you take something that really happened & recreate it digitally because you forgot to take a real picture.  It started out when I was awkwardly warped into the Star Wars universe during the Sith Wars (thousands of years before Episode I), handed a lightsaber, and told to go to a planet to destroy an evil version of me, who also warped in from a different universe.  I didn’t have a camera, so I later recreated it the best I could on photoshop:
ImageAnd what’s more, the same thing happened with my siblings…
ImageImageImageKlenda got into a saber clash with her clone (not too wittingly as they both have equal strength), Zorg fared well against his (and he stole Mace Windu’s saber, in case you were wondering–never mind that he wouldn’t exist for another few thousand years), and Leena, stuck with two evil clones, just sat back and watched them kill themselves off.  After that was done, then what happened?  You guessed it: I got stuck within time itself with three evil clones!





Yeesh.  Just because you’re an amateur computer animator, demidolt, legend, extraterrestrial, time lord and warrior of Realm 5 means you get yourself into all sorts of situations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)