Computer Hacking

Here it is…

The link of today’s post is the site of the bestseller game, Bejeweled 2!

What, surprised?  It was the first “real” computer game we ever had!

Ahem.  Well, to tell you why I put up nothing related to PC animation, Photoshop etc., I have been digging into this particular program and have brought up the backdrops as usable JPEG images!  For computer nuts who want to try this themselves (assuming you bought the full version), you can go to (for Windows) ‘My Computer’>’OS (C:)’ or ‘Local disk (C:)’, depending on the version>’Program Files (x86)’>’PopCap Games’>’Bejeweled 2 Deluxe’>’images’>’backdrops’.  If you have not yet bought the game but have a Windows 7 computer, it should have a trial version installed already.  If you’re interested in using images from this trial please ask me about it in the comments.  I used these background images for my Photoshops–it’s way safer than just browsing the internet for “alien backgrounds.”

P.S. And yes, it was me who put Jackie Chan in the game credits.  Yes, I really did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)