But what about Sculptris?

Sorry for the slow blogging!
I noticed that I said earlier, "I use Blender and Sculptris for my animations".  I have done tons of posts on the former, though hardly one on the latter.  This is mostly because I use Blender far more often and hardly use Sculptris at all, though it most certainly needs at least one post to itself.
First of all, Sculptris has a different interface than Blender and Maya and all that, so to speak.  It views itself as "clay" that you can sculpt to your leisure.  You can do a lot of cool stuff with it, but, being an amateur, I did this simple model first:
Image
Well, it's about as easy as modeling goes, but as least it's something.  After that, I decided to do Blinky and the gang!
Image
I did the background in Blender, but Pac-man and the ghosts are from Sculptris.
http://www.newtek.com/lightwave/, another animation program, is the link of the post.  I don't actually think there's anything else to say here.  However, this won't be the last you'll see of Sculptris.  And don't forget to say happy birthday to Choclo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)