I Forgot!

All this time I haven't given you one high-definition picture of myself!  That's okay, since you probably read some of Mom's blog and already know, though for you few non-ZoomTimers I'm going to include a family picture.  Just so you know, I'm the
dashingly handsomeincredibly intelligentreally bad at describing himself young man in the orange shirt and the fish pendant.


The Valtapaz Family
From left: The Prime Minister, (the white and blue dot is the new baby Mom's expecting!), Princess Klenda, Zorg, The Grand Emperor, Choclo, Leena, Oob, and myself, Mxyl, an abbreviation for Mxyzptlk.  I also go by
That Really Cool Guy,Motym, The Hazard-Master, and several other unique names I'm not going to display here that involve my real name. Cheers,

--Multiple names.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)