How to Photoshop: 3 Tools to Have Fun With First

I realize very few of you have Blender, but Photoshop is much more common in users.  Therefore, I have decided to tell about what the most useful tools are (or rather, what I tend to use most often--different users are free to do their 'shops in different ways).

1) The most basic of all, the brush allows for simple fun stuff-making.  Good for lightsabers, "glowing" effects, stuff like that.

2) Liquify, which one can use on on particular spot  (e.g. elf ears and completely messing up frowns and smiles) or on the whole thing (which I used for the background of my me-vs-three-evil-clones star wars picture).

3) The magnetic lasso tool.  Some just use lasso and leave it at that, but also available are the polygon lasso tool (selects using lines) and magnetic (my favorite--selects by "sticking" to similar colors to help select one particular person, object, etc).  Anyway, it helps you to select stuff so you can move it from a family photo to an ancient castle.

Today's excuse-for-not-having-a-link-of-the-post is:  I got kidnapped to another universe and was forced to fight a 5' long spytorr!

Hope to blog again soon(-er that last time)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally--a Physical Mattework!

I've Uploded a 3D Model!

Tahu 2001 Animation Recreation (90th Anniversary Form)